Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

My oldest find CZ21 park hunt

H2OAU

Hit an old abandoned park and found this 1900 aluminum White sewing machine company token. Been here many times with many different machines, but this is by far is my coolest find. It was bent nearly in half and around 8" down.

Very cool find.

That's a heavy machine to park hunt with, you must have a chest or hip mount with that I'm guessing?

Nice! I use to park hunt with My old CZ20 when I was younger and stronger. I should have kept it and bought a plunger rod set up as never liked chest or hip mounting.
I could run it on 6 without falsing. Love hunting by tones only. That's what I love about the Golden I have as it also has good modulation like CZs to judge depth of a target.