Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

My trip to El Paso was worth it..........

A

Anonymous

I met Dave Johnson and John Gardiner today at First Texas company in El Paso. While i talked to Dave, John fixed my display problem in minutes. He exchanged a part or two and the display is fine now.

I did Dave ask some questions you guys wanted me to ask him.

Q: Are there any plans for a small coil ?
A: Yes we a thinking about a 4x7 or 4x8 DD coil.

He didn't give me a time-frame for the small coil.

Q: Is there a plan to change the high tone on the nickel range ?
A: No, but we a watching close how many want to have it changed.

Dave said there is a way to avoid the high nickel tone : use single tone mode :) :) :)

They are watching the forum to see what we like or dislike about their product. So post your opinion here to make sure it will be seen by the masters of the T2.

It was a pleasure to meet the guys and i left with a good working display.

HH,
Andy

Yes, i took one picture of Dave , John and me with the T2 for my personal collection but won't post it because i respect everyones privacy.

HH,
Andy

with the display. Dave explained that it has something to do with the voltage driving the display. I was impressed how fast they came up with a fix for that.
HH,
Andy

things on your display that shouldn't be there ( called ghosting )than something isn't right. You can even see that inside your house. Sunlight makes it worse. I could clearly see the difference between an 8 and a 3 on my display in sunlight. Now i can read the display better in the sunlight than in the house. Happy camper now !

Andy,
NM

they're watching it closer now. Some guys could think that is normal and just live with it.
HH,
Andy