Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

My X Terra Pro is on the way

GaryB

It looks like the units are finally getting into the distribution network. I just got the email from the dealer that it's ready to ship. I don't know if it's being drop shipped or sent from the dealer's inventory. Probably the former because the dealer that I preordered from is an online dealer. If you want one and haven't preordered I would urge you to consider that option.

Got my order in today. Should be here next Wednesday.
I'll have Thursday to play with it before having to work Friday and Saturday. With any luck the farm fields that I want to hit won't be planted yet, but it could happen most any day now.

Got my order in today. Should be here next Wednesday.
I'll have Thursday to play with it before having to work Friday and Saturday. With any luck the farm fields that I want to hit won't be planted yet, but it could happen most any day now.
Good luck brother! I think you will be pleased with the results!

Good luck brother! I think you will be pleased with the results!
Thanks! I hope so.
My plan is to hit a couple field sites over the weekend, and then go over the same areas next week with the Pro to see if it pulls something I missed with the 705.

Thanks! I hope so.
My plan is to hit a couple field sites over the weekend, and then go over the same areas next week with the Pro to see if it pulls something I missed with the 705.
Well, the last site I was at, I wondered if I had missed the deep bullets with my 705 that I found with the pro! Need something like a golf bag for these excursions!

Well, the last site I was at, I wondered if I had missed the deep bullets with my 705 that I found with the pro! Need something like a golf bag for these excursions!
Two sites I plan to hit I've already hunted hard with the 705, but I've left them alone for several years to let the frost and tillage rearrange any remaining potential targets. I figure that will be a good test.