Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Need a "biblical" scholar help

Leslie(nova scotia)

I only have the new King James version of the bible and was trying to recall where the passage in the bible was about people trying to build a tower that reached above the sky and ended up with everyone speaking a different language and having different skin. Txs in advance!

there is nothing however about having different skin
And they all spoke the same language & so God mixed their languages so they couldn't understand each other & be able to build the tower to reach heaven--that's probably how the skin colors came in, I guess, for different people have different skin colors & speak different languages but the Bible doesn't speak of races (But probably were) during the time of building the Tower of Babble--named that because God confused the languages; so everyone was babbling to each other! Just think mankind has been into the lower heavens & back--But God's Heaven can't be reached or entered into without a personal relationship with Jesus by believing faith in Who He is--God born in the flesh of man, Who was crucified, in every sinners place that we might accept Him as our Lord & Savior & live eternally with Him, for He lives & will forever more! Only Jesus' love will conquer over sin & bring peace to His own, who dwell in His new Jerusalem city with new heavens & a new Earth! Amen! Ma

God's word does not distinguish between races. In fact it states at Acts 10:34 Then Peter opened his mouth, and said, Of a truth I perceive that God is no respecter of persons. Being unfamiliar with that phrase i looked it up and this is what a dictionary had to say: "no respecter of persons a person whose attitude and behaviour is uninfluenced by consideration of another's rank, power, wealth, etc." This tells me that God is not partial to any race. If he wanted all one particular race he would never have put that variety in the dna and rna.

God's word does not distinguish between races. In fact it states at Acts 10:34 Then Peter opened his mouth, and said, Of a truth I perceive that God is no respecter of persons. Being unfamiliar with that phrase i looked it up and this is what a dictionary had to say: "no respecter of persons a person whose attitude and behaviour is uninfluenced by consideration of another's rank, power, wealth, etc." This tells me that God is not partial to any race. If he wanted all one particular race he would never have put that variety in the dna and rna.
I know God is no respecter of person & is certainly not a racist as He likes variety in animal, vegetable & minerals & created different colors, shapes & sizes in everything He created & now each producer produces after its own kind; thus duplicates its parents by their DNA & features! What I was referring to that Leslie was asking about concerning the Tower of Babble--I was just saying maybe the skin was referred to from the way mixed races & colors are now is why the skin was brought into the equation--probably different lands then but all spoke one language for the climate a person lives in often has something to do with it & it is called acclimation!! The Bible is a deep subject & needs studied diligently by the leading of God's Holy Spirit with which He baptizes us! Good to ask questions But different answers are given according to how each Child of the Living God interprets what the Prophets of Old wrote by the leading of God's Holy Spirit telling them what Scripture to write! God Bless & try to stay well ya all! Amen! Ma

I know God is no respecter of person & is certainly not a racist as He likes variety in animal, vegetable & minerals & created different colors, shapes & sizes in everything He created & now each producer produces after its own kind; thus duplicates its parents by their DNA & features! What I was referring to that Leslie was asking about concerning the Tower of Babble--I was just saying maybe the skin was referred to from the way mixed races & colors are now is why the skin was brought into the equation--probably different lands then but all spoke one language for the climate a person lives in often has something to do with it & it is called acclimation!! The Bible is a deep subject & needs studied diligently by the leading of God's Holy Spirit with which He baptizes us! Good to ask questions But different answers are given according to how each Child of the Living God interprets what the Prophets of Old wrote by the leading of God's Holy Spirit telling them what Scripture to write! God Bless & try to stay well ya all! Amen! Ma
absolutely right Betty AMEN(y)

The only reference i found to skin color is a young lady describing herself in Song of Solomon 1:5-6, in Gods word