Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Need help identifying, please.

Sviera91

I found this what looks like a rock today, it's very heavy for its size. Also has a perfect circular hole directly in the middle. It was ringing up as a quarter/half dollar on my Garrett Ace 350. Found about 10 feet from old rock walls that were made over 200+ years ago. It's and empty field and looks like it could have been use for farming. And about another 10 feet away I found an old coin to worn to be able to make anything out, so I know the area is likely to produce some good stuff any ideas please let me know thank you!