Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Need help in pairing head phone

sidney

I got a blue tooth wireless headset from best buy and blue tooth transmitter. I can not get them to pair with the Impact. Can you please help me. What must I do with the detector for the manual does not say.

Thanks for your help.

I know as far as the Legend standard headphones are concerned you have to go into the bluetooth setting and switch it from 0 to 1. This turnes on the bluetooth function. After that, you just have to turn on Legend and the headphones, once they are both on, the machine should automatically connect. The Legend saves any settings you made in a program so as long as you are in the same user profile as last time then you shouldnt have any problems and it will automatically start the bluetooth at start up, just turn on your headphones.

You can only use green or blue color Nokta / Makro wireless headphones on inpact kruzer amfibio
white ones on racer 2

Sorry, mis-read the post. For some reason I thought the OP was asking about the Legend.