Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

need inexpensive electrolysis unit

ks digr

Need help with cleaning old silver coin,have been using everything i can think of and nothing is working.Have used soap and toothbrush,soap and vinegar,vinegar alum foil and baking soda.Need instructions on electrolysis as its my last hope any other suggestions would be appreciated.......thanks hh kd

Ive done this one myself and it works great!I've even using a 2 amp battery charger for bigger iron relics. Good luck and dont stick your fingers in the water when the power is on:minelab::detecting:

http://gometaldetecting.com/electrolysis_cleaning.htm

Thanks alot bud my dad found a old silver quarter,and can't find anything to take the crap off of it.Thanks again hh kd

just dont over do it.You can toast a silver really quick.Keep checking every minute or less to be on the safe side.It can pit an old silver if left to long.