Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Need some help in identifying this badge.....Thanks

A

Anonymous

I had this posted a few times but I haven't had any luck in identifying it. The back is coated with a black crust. The left corner looks like a British
flag and the right has an American flag and its fairly heavy. Any ideas?
Thanks..RonL(Edm)

...The flag on the left is the Red Ensign, various versions of which were used as the flag of Canada from 1870-1965.
The shield and cross is an emblem used by the Red Cross (see below). The Canadian Red Cross and the American Red Cross are separate entities.... perhaps your badge depicts an international convention or co-operative effort?
Nice find, rluka, hope this helps. Please let us know if you find out anything more...

I'll follow that lead and see where it goes...
Later..RonL(Edm)