Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Never thought I'd do it twice

Ohio Digger

VIDEO:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2-_LH_t0cUE

This was from about a month ago before the weather took a dump. I had hunted the area in the early summer but the ground was hard as a rock. I made a few passes along the tree line then and called it quits. The ground was alot softer now and so I decided to return and see if I could find anything. I spent about 45 minutes in a picnic area across a creek but I don't think it was very old. All I kept finding was late 60's clad and pretty shallow. I believe they made that picnic area long after the park had been established in the 1890's. So I went back across the bridge down to the section I hit in the summer. I was getting discouraged because all I was hitting was clad. Then finally I got a nice Rosie right along the curb. I stuck around for a couple more hours and dug some other goodies. I never thought I'd ever get a dime trifecta and now this was my second one of this season. Check out the video and LIKE and SUBSCRIBE

Nothing like a trifecta!

cha-ching!

I don't know what that word was or how you say it. I think you had a good day. Looks like some one did not hunt in the right place until you come along.. Nice work... KEN