Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

New ACE 400

Gunther

Hello from the U.P. of Michigan, my wife got me for my birthday an ACE 400 with pin pointer. We go camping a lot and I take with me an old bounty hunter tracker and have not had much luck/fun with it.
Iv been looking at the ACE back when they 1st came out I think it was a 150 or something like that and never pulled the trigger on one, so she finally was tired of my frustration with my old one and her and her friend look at my amazon wish list and how long it was their and the arranged to get it and surprise me with it under my nose.
We have a lot of old home sights/mines in my area dating back to the 1890's and have been to a few ghost towns, but not with a detector plan on hitting a lot of them this summer, where i work i need some alone time and this will be perfect.

Greetings from the middle of the mitten. One of my favorites is finding hunting camp sites. A lot of them have been in use for decades.

John