Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

New additions to the Treasure Baron Cointrax II Micro chip

JB(MS)

Got an email from George saying he mailed a chip to me to test that he's made a few changes in from the current version 2.1 chip. Here's basically what he said about the additions.

<b><i>Added an additional higher staccato tone that can be selected instead of the lower tone it now has. He feels the higher tone staccato will make it work more like true Audio TID, but you can still use the lower tone staccato audio if you prefer it. Also, on the current chip the staccato audio is always full volume, he has changed it so you can lower the volume if you choose or even turn off the audio ID.

Added the same dual tone audio TID to the motion mode that is available in the AM mode above. This means that you get a staccato tone when the target is discriminated out in disc mode. As in the all metal mode you can select between two different staccato tones. The low tone is the same as in the current chip, the new higher tone is identical to the new higher tone that's added to the all metal mode. Essentially, the all metal and disc modes have identical audio ID characteristics. Again, you can turn off the staccato audio ID if you want. However, turning Off the TID doesn't effect the Standard Discrimination mode.

The big thing here is that it adds back dual tone ID characteristics in disc mode to anyone having the single tone Millennium Baron. Also, and better yet, if you have the original Modular TB then you can select two or three tone audio ID in Standard disc mode. This is accomplished by using the hardware audio ID in the base Baron in conjunction with the software audio ID on the CoinTrax II chip.</i></b>

Sounds great, especially for those with the single tone Millennium. He told me a couple of weeks ago when he first mentioned making the changes that the chip would be offered to those who have already purchased the Cointrax II chip at a minimal price.

JB<center><font color="#000099">Link: <b>Baron Page</b></font></center>