Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

New After Market Bigfoot type coil

Rob in (Ca)

From Detector prospectors……In development unknown Release date ………Remember The Bigfoot coil back in The day

MINELAB'S EXPLORER / E-TRAC / SAFARI

- FISHER'S F75

- TEKNETICS T2, G2, GAMMA / OMEGA

- GARRETT'S ACE AND AT PRO

Attachments

• FB8CC3EE-B8AB-4690-B39A-EB6149F19100.jpeg
    FB8CC3EE-B8AB-4690-B39A-EB6149F19100.jpeg
    148.3 KB · Views: 241
Last edited:
Looks like a promising coil to add to the F75 arsenal ... when and if it actually becomes available.
I've got a cleansweep for my Tejon and it does very well in the right conditions. A coil like this for the F75 may finally obsolete the Tejon for my purposes.

Ive been contemplating a Detech SEF Thunder but may wait and see what this may review…..

Whoops….. NEL. Lesson learned here, dont post anything before second cup ofcoffee!!! I wonder why I keep getting SEF and NEL confused? Sipping……… sipping………

Fisher has a new coil out for the F 70 & F 75. The model number is 12coilDD. I contacted Fisher last week it's available direct from the factory. Finding Alabama has posted the coil on his YT site. I'm thinking of ordering this coil for my F75.

Yeah they’re in stock directly from the dealer and on eBay I’m just not seeing anybody that’s used one yet

Which White's ?
What kind of depths are you seeing ?
Hopefully more than 4" .
Hello Odanscoils.
Now that I own a MXT, DFX & VX3, which all use the Eclipse coil range, the idea was to get as many accesories as I could get.
So when Detech made the Arrow and it was available I ordered one and have to say, I'm very pleased so far. I only had a test run in the backyard and it got all my planted targets at 3", 4" & 5"; super clean and dead on, mounted to the VX3 in multi-frequency-mode.
If I'm able to use it in the field or on the beach I'll see how deep it will be in the real world and how well ground covering will be.
So what’s your take on it besides saying it’s a super coil is it obnoxiously heavy or is it manageable
Hello 798hand.
To me it is a superb coil. Pinpoint is dead on using the tip of the coil. While the coil is epoxy filled it is heavy (744grams), but depending on the excellent ballance of the White's detectors I do not feel it.
oops... forgot to mention, ordered mine via Amazon.

Hello Odanscoils.
Now that I own a MXT, DFX & VX3, which all use the Eclipse coil range, the idea was to get as many accesories as I could get.
So when Detech made the Arrow and it was available I ordered one and have to say, I'm very pleased so far. I only had a test run in the backyard and it got all my planted targets at 3", 4" & 5"; super clean and dead on, mounted to the VX3 in multi-frequency-mode.
If I'm able to use it in the field or on the beach I'll see how deep it will be in the real world and how well ground covering will be.

Hello 798hand.
To me it is a superb coil. Pinpoint is dead on using the tip of the coil. While the coil is epoxy filled it is heavy (744grams), but depending on the excellent ballance of the White's detectors I do not feel it.
oops... forgot to mention, ordered mine via Amazon.
Thanks Vito
Anxious to read any of your reports.