Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

New AT Max and new member from Wisconsin

buster53809

What a wonderful day today was. I had gotten permission from a local Fennimore resident to metal detect there property, they did ask me if i was willing to help them find a friends wedding ring that they lost at a park on the Wisconsin river. So we went there today and in about an hour and a half I found the ring. I am so thrilled that they will be getting there ring back.

Good job on the ring recovery..Welcome to the forum...

buster53809 said:
What a wonderful day today was. I had gotten permission from a local Fennimore resident to metal detect there property, they did ask me if i was willing to help them find a friends wedding ring that they lost at a park on the Wisconsin river. So we went there today and in about an hour and a half I found the ring. I am so thrilled that they will be getting there ring back.
http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b52/buster53809/001.jpg
http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b52/buster53809/002.jpg

That’s the way to get into it! We have a small crew in this area,2 of us over here in New Glarus and another over in Livingston. Give a shout if you want to get out! We are all basically “old coin hunters” so we target those kinds of places. We are all waterproof also,so rivers and lakes aren’t out of the question,as long as there’s potential!

Kevin

:usaf: Hello everyone, looking forward to joining in on the wide range of topics. I am fully retired now and looking forward to metal detecting much more than in the past. I live in West central Michigan. Also enjoy bass fishing and surface hunts for native American artifacts. I have lived in many parts of the USA and traveled the world while I was active duty from 1973 to 1993. I enjoy getting into local history and metal detecting is a fun way to do it. Hope you all have a great season of treasure hunting.

Welcome IDX. I am a newbie to Findmall also. I live in Poynette. About a hour and 15 minutes east of you. I have in-laws that live in Fennimore. Spent many years deer hunting around the area. My wife is from Castle Rock