Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

New Coin Strike or CZ-70

A

Anonymous

Any views on the coin strike, or CZ-70. Want to purchase one of the Fisher line of machines. Mostly will be beach hunting and maybe some coin-shooting. Thanks

As Bud said, if you are going to be doing both beach and land, go for the CZ-70. It's a super-deep coin shooter on land and does outstandingly at the beach as well. I mostly hunt the wet sand at the beach and a little in the shallow water. The CZ-70 is great for that and has found me many nice jewelry finds. It's also the primo relic machine. As I've often said and will say again now...if I could have but ONE machine, CZ-70 all the way.

go with the CZ70. If you want a high quality machine that once you learn it, will be your favorite machine then go with the C$. I have both and when I got the C$, I hated it for the first 15 or so hours, but then after I got about 25 hours on it, I started really liking it. Now with about 40 hours on it, its the first machine I grab when I go out. The CZ70 spends most of the time in the closet.
Both are great beach machine, I have used both at Daytona with great results. The C$ In my opinion is a better relic machine then the CZ70, but both do very well.
HH,
Mike

My CZ70 on the beach is crazy deep and my first pick for coin hunting too except for at old sites I prefer my C$. I have not used my C$ at the beach yet so I can't comment there. I would say if you are somewhat new to the hobby then the 70 is best. But if you are looking for a challenge and a long learning curve then maybe try the C$. Honestly though if I could have only one....CZ70.