Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

New Day

WolfdogIa.

:bounty:Is anyone finding anything? It has been raining so much here in Iowa that you can't hunt after work,maybe this weekend.:shrug:

BUMMER on all your rain. Hoping it clears up for you.

I'm lucky here in California. I do a daily one hour at the beach after supper while my wife takes a walk. Even the same beach has new stuff each day. My best a few days ago was 14 quarters as well as assorted nickels, dimes and pennies. Another day I had 2 New dollar coins in the basket. Yesterday 4 quarters..today 3 with 2 nickels.

BUT.. I have pulled out some nice rings at that place..the best from 4th July was a man's platinum with 13 diamonds. That one might buy me the F75 I've been looking at <smile>. Labor Day I will make a BIG effort to search thoroughly.

HH, Joe

It is so dry in southern California I am having problems finding places to hunt due to the hard ground. Now this mornining I hit a local playground, got a good solid hit, scooped it up and about had a heart attack. I saw what appeared to be a diamond in the sand. I shook my scoop and at the bottom was a ring. I reach in and it turned out to be a cheap childs ring. Still fun, but man did my heart stop for a second or two on that find!

Mike

Sounds like you have a great routine. Some day I hope to be able to hit a beach. Like to read all the story's about all the rings and things everyone fines.:bounty: