Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

new DD coil 2013

targets

http://www.xpmetaldetectors.com/xpforumfr/viewtopic.php?f=19&t=1032

28cm size

Equals 11 inches for those like me that didn't know.

Now need to know when and how much? If it says in the post, can someone interpret it.

If you use the newest version of Internet Explorer you can right click it and translate with Bing.

I'll save you the time and tell you the first half of 2013 and no price.

As Alain from XP has said in his post on the XP Forum, there will be a coil that fits between the stock coil and the larger one currently available. A smaller coil (such as a 6 inch) is not planned and based on how well the stock coil seperates targets in the thickest of iron, it is likely not needed.

More features and accessories are on the horizon . . . . . . people will be amazed at what the XP team has on the drawing board and what will find its way to the end user.

Andy Sabisch

I thought there was allready a 13x11 out for 600$? Is it this one or another coming out?

What would be the main advantage over the currently released 11X13? Any increase of depth over the current larger coil? Many seem to have reported very marginal increases with the 11x13....

I just want a case that fits the controller when it is mounted on the shaft. Tired of wrapping it in sandwich bags and tape to keep it clean and dry. I see an arm-band one coming soon...that would do just fine...but I need it now.

Maybe the newer coil coming out will weigh alittle less and balance the shaft better. The 11X13 is a beast to swing.

MiTreasureHunter said:
I just want a case that fits the controller when it is mounted on the shaft. Tired of wrapping it in sandwich bags and tape to keep it clean and dry. I see an arm-band one coming soon...that would do just fine...but I need it now.

Maybe the newer coil coming out will weigh alittle less and balance the shaft better. The 11X13 is a beast to swing.

Zip Lock bags are perfect for keeping the controller dry.
Armbands... Just any Iphone armband will do.
http://www.armpocket.com/

Hugo F said:
MiTreasureHunter said:

Zip Lock bags are perfect for keeping the controller dry.
Armbands... Just any Iphone armband will do.
http://www.armpocket.com/

I want a wrist one....I can't look at it if its up on my arm like that website shows.. I am very much considering going to a fabricator I know and get a quote to built custom cases that will fit the head unit when mounted on the shaft. Problem is I would have to put up a large investment to get them made. Then I have to be able to sell them. I guess if I was able to market them to forum sponsors they could sell them.... We will see...I have to get some production costs and see where the profit range is, if any at all.