Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

New Detector Pro headphones coming out for Gold Monster 1000

goldseeker4000

Those of us that hunt with the Gold Monster 1000 know just how deadly it is hitting on gold nuggets. However, the headphone supplied with it do not match the capabilities of the Monster itself. Detector Pro has answered the call that so many of us wanted. A good pair of headphones that are 1/8" jack. Many of us tried jack adapters to use with are existing 1/4" jack headphones but most of these don't shut off the external speaker, defeating the purpose of having headphones. Some people have jack adapters that work but you have to shim it and strap it down so it doesn't damage the jack or jack port. Well Detector Pro is coming out with a new headphones that is 1/8" jack format and are essentially the Gray Ghost headphones. The pigtail cord was made 6" longer so you have ample room to maneuver and dig your target without ever kneeling on the cord. This is a huge plus for this detector. The speakers in this model are very high end and have superb sound quality with no distortion. I have the only pair right now as I have been asked to field test these phones. They produce loud tones and have the ability to adjust the volume for your needs. I have been very happy with this pair of headphones and I would highly recommend these for anyone who hunts with the Monster. They are very well made and shut out the external noise. They shut off the external speaker as well. The plug does not put any strain on the jack port at all. I highly recommend these headphones for your Gold Monster 1000. You won't regret purchasing them when they become available. Contact Detector Pro to find out when they will be available for purchase.

That's great news ,most detectors that I've had to use with a jack adapters either got in the way or became shorted
Very quickly from the narrow plug shaft , maybe a super heavy duty angle at the plug in port may help reduce cord stress, can't tell from the picture.
I trust detector pro headphones they stand by their products I'll for sure get a pair of these. I LIKE THE COLOR TOO!