Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

New detector

A

Anonymous

I have the CZ3 and the CZ70 pro from fisher. Nice detectors they have very good depth but only two freq. I am interested in the Explorer 2. I am wondering if the different freq really help and does it help find more gold targets in trash or are all detectors proned to flip tops and pull tabs.
I would be intersted in the 8 inch coil and depth loss. So what is the scoop on this machine. How many of you have used other machines and why did you switch?

Sad but true even with all the new technology no detector out there that can differentiate between gold jewelry and the tabs and foil that mimic the jewelry..I really feel coil for coil a CZ is deeper than an Explorer but unlike a CZ it has a learning period and just plain heavy and clumsy. Many swear by the Explorer and might post this on the Explorer forum to get some opnions. This forum is to discuss Fisher units..

To discuss Sov and Excalibur units and Explorer is a different unit and would be better discussed on the Explorer forum and apologize for discussing Fisher units as its not the forum to discuss them.

The CZ puts small gold in the Foil section and larger gold in the pulltab section, so when I had the CZ I played the odds and only dug foil hits. The Explorer seperates gold items into more sections on it's screen and I dig signals on the explorer that hit where normally nothing hits along the bottom line of the screen and best of all the Explorer ID's correct on deep targets.