Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

New Deus Owner

Digger22

I am looking for a link for Andys Trashy Park Program.

thanks
Roy

Here you go . . . .

http://www.findmall.com/read.php?83,1927407

Let me know if you have any questions on loading / using it

Andy

Andy Sabisch said:
Here you go . . . .

http://www.findmall.com/read.php?83,1927407

Let me know if you have any questions on loading / using it

Andy
Thanks Andy
Do you have an Idea when your Deus book will become available?

Roy

Spoke to the printer earlier and they will be shipping tomorrow - I hope to be filling orders by mid-to-late next week

Andy

Is the order form ready on your website?
I guess not!

North American Orders

Individual orders for North American (U.S., Canada and Mexico) can be ordered using the PayPal application which will appear below when the book is available.

Digger22 said:
Is the order form ready on your website?
I guess not!

North American Orders

Individual orders for North American (U.S., Canada and Mexico) can be ordered using the PayPal application which will appear below when the book is available.

I really hate to take pre-orders since you never know what might happen between now and when they arrive . . . . truck is hijacked, tornado picks it and drops it in Oz . . . . . as soon as I have the books in-hand, I will add the order option and get them in the mail

Andy