Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

NEW DEUSER

NO-ICE

Hey Folks..
New deuser here.. Been reading alot about it on this forum. Actually picked one up almost a year ago from BigBoys.. Used it a couple times. It sat on the shelf for months. I just did not have the time. Actually thought about selling it for more fishing gear. Glad I didnt. Cause the bug has bitten me again lately and I have told myself I was gonna get out and learn this machine. And my main objective was to find silver. Old Junk Silver Coins. Well I am about 1 week in on binge hunting episode and I have found countless clad pennies. i stop digging em sometimes.., usual clad, a few wheats, buffalos, a 1966 quarter!!! so close.. Man I just cant find the silver!!!! Im now getting obsessed with finding one.. The elusive silver... BUT in my first 2 hunts I found 2 gold rings. Mens Gold Class ring 10k and mens wedding band 10k.. have found 3 other junk rings. Well yesterday I was continuing my silver mission.. Just knew it would be the day. Found a new spot with a little research very close by. My first signal came literally seconds, just feet of where I turned on the machine. Had not even GBd yet. But it sounded so clear.. So I dug it up and out popped a coin unkown to me.. 1857 Flying Cent.. I Worked around the area and got another nice signal and dug up an old button. Never dug those before either. Needless to say I was stoked and started pounding out that area for a few hours and pulled out at least 10 more buttons.. No more coins, No SIlver, but some old looking buttons. Guess they are civil war. and one looks real interesting. the flat button. it is one piece and heavier, Right facing Eagle, 7 stars on top, 6 on the bottom. Looks Older than the others. I found something similar online that was 1820 Malitia Button. Either way, I am sold. Deus is a bad a$$ piece of equipment. I was using a modified 12khz program. You know when its something good.
Good Luck and HH

Those are some nice buttons!! And 2 Gold rings right out the gates...I know many people who have not found gold in years.

Make sure to stop by and enter my free contest:
http://www.findmall.com/read.php?68,1873143

Good Luck and HH.

The Button on top left appears to be a 2 piece Early Navy. The. Big Button on Bottom right is a 1 piece Early Navy The small button above the big button on bottom right also appears to be.a 2 piece Navy as well.Your button with the A in the shield is a Nice Eagle Artillery Button.Would like to see close ups of those buttons if possible. Either way it appears to me that you should hunt that site some more. Also that's a nice Flying Eagle penny.The other buttons appear to b e flower buttons

WOW...
Now those are some Great finds.
Congrats

HH

Awesome finds!!! Welcome to the deus family!! Since "we" are all family, a invite would be appropriate...!! :)

"Z"

Nice job. Welcome to the forum. :thumbup:

Thanks everyone, and for the help id'ng em, Posted a couple better pics. Gonna try and clean em up with some of that aluminum jelly.. Well yesterday I went and did a quick hour long session in the park. About 5 minutes from having to call it quits I found the silver Ive been looking for. 1942 Washington.. Not even 2" deep. perfect 92 on 12khz..