Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

new f5 user from Maryland

Mike conowingo

Hello everyone I am Mike from Maryland. I have a f5 mine lab pro find 25 and am looking to get a good pair of headphones to compliment my f5.
I have only had about 22 hours with my machine and we got snow today. I am learning a lot from this site. So much info on here the tips one member posted was a great help and still helping extremely. I don't belive Maryland is the friendliest place to md. But right now my yard is working. I've found about $2.74 in clad and TONS of trash. But I am learning and digging everything. Also learning to plug cut. However some item I've found are a small 1 or 2 gal pal flattened have a big foot print. So learning all I can this winter. Through research and this forum, as well as youtube.
I am addicted and seem to enjoy this hobby I belive my interests in history and coin collecting go hand in hand with mding. I started by collecting bottles and still do. Hope to contribute to this site as well. Definitely lots of helpful info.
Thanks Mike

HI Mike
Just got on board with this site. Pick up some good things here too. I Live in Stewartstown PA. I've been bottle hunting for about 40 years. Decided to give up on the glass and go for something different. I have a Bounty hunter Platinum. Nice beginner unit. Still trying to get ahold of all the features to this thing. Just been around the local area, parks and such. Nothing great to talk about, but this spring will get jumping on some things.

Hi Mike
Im from MD also, Harford county to be exact.
Just sold my whites xlt, And im gathering all my funds up to get the new fisher F75 LTD2
Hopefully ill have it in a month

HH