Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

New G2 Finds from the backyard Wow the nails

Ken in Georgia

Went hunting in the backyard and all I can say is WOW ! right in the nails !!!
1- 1957 Wheat leaf
1- chain and pendent Sterling Silver
1- Dime 1980
2 tokens

I presume you were using the stock 11" BiAxial DD coil? Maybe you had the 5" DD or another coil mounted? I appreciate a little added info on posts, if you don't mind, because knowing the site conditions are good, as well as the coil used, Sensitivity level and Discriminate level, etc.

Not too many functions on the G2, or Gold Bug Pro, to worry about. They are simple, functional, and work well for their intended purpose.

Enjoy the search!

Monte

the 11inch DD and had the Sen @ 100, GB at 82.6, remembered to get it stable and then go deep!!

Nice finds, I'd like to find another token the only one I've found so far is one for Palmolive soap.

-- moved topic --

I love those 1!!!!

Nice finds. Seems like your G2 is finding the previously masked targets. Makes you want to do the happy dance!

capt.