Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

New Garrett Release?

John-Edmonton

Staff member
Las Vegas CES Show coming next week. I honestly have no information on their entry.

garr.jpg

Now that Garrett has acquired the White's line, I expect a competitive multi freq./kHz machine. White's Spectra V3i to my knowledge is the only detector that will display the target phase response independently for each frequency. Competitor machines that scan multi freq./kHz you have to guess what the freq./kHz is? The competition is fierce! Thanks for posting this informative post.

Now that Garrett has acquired the White's line, I expect a competitive multi freq./kHz machine. White's Spectra V3i to my knowledge is the only detector that will display the target phase response independently for each frequency. Competitor machines that scan multi freq./kHz you have to guess what the freq./kHz is? The competition is fierce! Thanks for posting this informative post.
The competition sure is fierce out there. Garrett is definitely in a unique position with the takeover of Whites assets including patents. It would be very nice for a "buy local" opportunity again with a great winner!

Rehash of the same old stuff with the GM-24K as the new item. Or will the website be refreshed with a new higher end detector to take the place of the A-xxx ? I hope we find out in a few days….

hopefully they may remarket the v3i in a waterproof housing
It would be good to see a dedicated water machine from Garrett that isn't a pi.I have a Seahunter MK2 which is a great machine with awesome quality but i would love to see what Garrett could come up with to compete with other dedicated beach machines......a pi is getting hard work as i get older lol.

I searched all around the ‘net today and saw pics of the Garrett booth. From what I could see, it was of the same stuff they have on their site presently. Maybe someone was there and saw more than I could see in the short video.

How about one that does both , that would be nice.. Plus lighter weight and wirelessly adaptable to headphones and pinpointer . Interchangeable coils , etc ,etc etc ...