Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

New Gold Bug Pro (DP) on the way!

sgoss66

Can't wait for it to arrive; this and my F70 should have me well-equipped for many different types of hunting and many different types of hunting sites!

Looking forward to trying it out as soon as it arrives! While I know this belongs on the Fisher forum (and I put it there), many of you here answered many questions I had about the Gold Bugs/G2, and in the end it came down to a good deal on a Pro; I would have taken either!

Thanks for helping me out with information and testimonials, that moved me along to the point of making the decision!

Steve

Steve, We need somebody who actually can get out and hunt. Indiana has been frozen forever and now the rain has moved into the state. My wife had to leave her office today and now they report ten inches of water in her office. I figure if the offices have that much rain most of our sites will be a little soggy for a few more weeks. Everybody is anxious to see how the Gold Bugs and the G2s stack up. I haven't had much time on my G2 but I do know you can crank it up and run it hot. Let us know how you do. Good luck with the new machine.

Don
HH

Ya got a couple of killer machines there!! The GB will get it in the Iron and the F-70 that I had would get a target 8" in the ground with 6" air gap with the ground, huh, guess I made a mistake letting that one go as that was before the "Boost" modes came out for the F-75 & T-2 LTD's...........MO

Well, whaddayaknow, gmanlight. The GB / G2 DO now have a home! COOL! Thanks, Admin!

And yes, gman, I am "out of questions." :) For now, anyway. Anyone that knows me, knows I'm NEVER completely out of questions; but, at least you all won't have to suffer any more of my "which model is better, will they find silver" type of questions!! :)

morelic55 -- Thanks for the kind words. Yeah, I really like my F70 -- learning more about it each time I use it. I don't have a ton of hours on it, but I already have hit some deep (8-9") coins with it. You also bring up another interesting thing...I haven't tried the "air gap" thing, given that it lacks "boost process." But, I will have to try that out next time I hit a deeper coin (or, when I FINALLY get my test garden up and running!) I have heard it said, morelic, that the "sL" (slow) mode on the F70 was sort of a "precursor" to the boost mode added to the F75/T2 LTDs; I will check that out from here forward. Thanks for planting that thought...

Meanwhile, the Gold Bug DP should be here Thursday; I'm really looking forward to some hunting with it.

Steve

Steve-----I love your enthusiasm!!---and no, your questions aren't "drivein us nuts"!---Keep 'em coming---we'll "play like" we got ALL the answers! :lmfao:-------Just remember ONE THING----if you (we) don't do ANYTHING right this whole year--we've done the RIGHT THING in getting the GBSE/G2!!!!!!! :thumbup: :biggrin: ---------Del

Thanks for the very kind words, Del. If you "love my enthusiasm," then you are a patient soul, indeed! I have "worn out" lots of people in my life with all my questions (teachers, professors, co workers....my wife!! :) ) I love to learn, so thank you all for the help. Hopefully, I can offer some good info back to the forum in the future, so that the flow of good info is not just "one way!"

Steve