Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

New member and a new AT Pro in the mail

joekat1

Hello Everyone Joe from Long Beach MS checking in just ordered a new AT pro from Anchor Metal detectors in Biloxi, And ordered a new stainless scoop from a guy in MI, I believe is KaptainKosmic pictures were the same on ebay anyways.
Always looking for other members around the area. I hope this detector likes our sand? As we have miles and miles of it to hunt.
Thanks for the help
Joe

Welcome to the forum!:wave:This is a wonderful community and a great place to share info.:garrett::detecting: Congrats on the new machine.:beers: How long you been 'tectin'?
Best of luck to ya!:biggrin:Happy Hunting!:)

Thanks everyone for the replies
Metalhead I've been detecting on and off again for the last 7 years started with a bounty hunter pioneer, and moved up to a MXT about 3 yrs ago. I wanted to try water detecting for the past few years but with being Active Duty military and having a family we don't always have the time for our hobby's.