Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

New Mfg of detectors? Anyone know anything about the MP brand?

wayne9452

Kellyco is selling the MP Multi- Power Metal Detectors. New for 2006, but I can't find a single review.
They are including a free V4 Pinpointer with sale for 2 more days for any sale over 200.00 if anyones interested...
I opted for the MP5 Pro for 219.00 scratch and dent..

Thanks

Yea, after posting this, I found a scorching revue. I have sent Kellyco 3 messages so far yesterday and today without responce, asking about returning it unopened to apply for an Ace 250. I have been looking at them for some time, but The ad looked so inviting with a new pointer (Cheap no doubt)

I'll never learn that if its to good yada yada.

Kellyco is great,, They are going to exchange the detectors even though it has shipped and not charge any fees, In fact I get money back. How unusual is that these days?:yo:

Wayne I bought a Predator3 off of Kellyco they advertised this detector as the latest and greatest and this was their best buy.Great deal! Wrong. This detector was basically an obsolete Ace 300. I asked the guys on this Garrett forum about the reviews and their opinions of this unit.One review the user stated that a rope tied to a magnet was a better setup than this detector. Anyway thanks to Uncle Willy and Dave Hut I saved both money and time.As soon as I received this Detector from Kellyco I shipped it back for a refund.I did have to argue the point to get the refund.The Ace 250 is a great detector good balance and easy to use the pinpointing takes some getting use to. Anyway glad everything worked out,but Kelleyco does sell some junk metal detectors.Buyer beware. Ron