Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

New one to this forum

Welcome to findmall. What model Garrett Detector are you using?

Hi
Got the good old at pro ,she loves tiny silver coin , can be a bit jumpy in iron infested fields
The AT Pro is no slouch. I have the AT Pro with the 5x8” coil and it’s awesome in iron and in plucking out silvers of all sizes. I found two trimes ( 1851 and 1852) in the same hole together several years back. As tiny as they are, the AT Pro gave nice solid signal on them. They were around 3” deep. Good luck to you and look forward to your posts.

A bobby dazzler!!!! Welcome from Idaho…..

Welcome to the world of Fun.
UK. How do they treat detectorist there ?
How old are you. Sadly I'm 64.
Man how time flies.
Been detecting since 1974.
Hope to see some wonderful finds from you.
Can you get on those known hord sites ?
Hopefully the answer is Yes ...