Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

New to the Exchange2 program.

jerseyjim

I just downloaded the exchange program. Can you tell me what videos I should start with. This will be the first time I am going on it.

Jim

The videos at the top of the CTX 3030 Resources Home Page are a good place to start. Gatekeeper has posted these videos about the CTX and the XChange2 app. There are only 2 pages in this Resource Forum, but a lot of good info for getting started with the CTX and XChange2. Also, you can: Jump To Forum "Minelab CTX 3030 Instructional Videos". It is down in the directory under: Resource and down in the "Resource and Classroom Forums". There is information there as well.

I found some really good ones on You Tube. They were done in the UK, type in metal detecting CTX 3030 , find the one on exchange 2, The one I was looking at went from one video to another. It covered everything, it was really good.

Jim

i have used the xchange2 program, last time i used it nothing works, i found a soft ware update. i tried the one click download, i must have missed astep, no sucess, i'm stuck, plus i lost all my setups and programs on my desktop, i would love some help.
my email squeakmcdowell@gmail.com
thanks