Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

new update DEUS

ALOBROGE

Good evening.

New new.

In next update DEUS specific program for research of gold nugget.

In court test and development

Very interesting !
Indeed !

And I'm still trying to get a handle on the programs I have now !

hh

Any idea if they are improving the visual ID for deep targets?

No, no info yet on Occupancy details of this update, the search for gold nuggets.
Still in testing phase.
But he returned from Guine,: thumbup:

That is not a new update in the picture, i believe it is a French name for the Deus fast program. I think someone is just trying to pull your leg.:rolleyes:

I hope you are correct Finder. I personally don't find this interesting from a new version improvement offer. I'd rather the next update focus on low level machine improvements. If some of this improvements offers up better gold hunting performance, I'd rather just build a program/mode to use this improvement myself...if I was so inclined.

Nonetheless, excited to see what is offered in next release!