Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

New user

Wayneo58

Hello everyone. I am new to the forum and just got a new Deus. WOW! What a machine. I used it The first time this morning and love it already. What a deep machine. Digging coins so deep I can't understand the writing. I think it is Chinese.

Wayneo58 said:
Hello everyone. I am new to the forum and just got a new Deus. WOW! What a machine. I used it The first time this morning and love it already. What a deep machine. Digging coins so deep I can't understand the writing. I think it is Chinese.
:rofl:

The Deus is definitely deep, fast, and light and a great machine.

Welcome.
You'll love that Deus.

HH

Ism said:
LOL, welcome to the forum and Deus.
You're preaching to the choir!
Ran

Very true as I have had one since early January 2010.

Mind you I can understand the belated excitement as it a brilliant detector.

In those days a few of us were lone voices taking a lot of stick when we told folks just how good the Deus is.

Where are all those moaners, groaners and critics in 2010.

In one word silenced.:clapping: Jerry.

Welcome to the forum

Welcome to the forum Wayne. Interesting that you are reporting good depth on the Deus as this is the area that most new users struggle with. Sounds like you are already ahead of the curve. I look forward to seeing your finds and again, welcome. HH -Marc

Thanks for the welcome HH-Marc,
Yes I have been doing this a while but also Larry over at %^&*$# took me out and schooled me on the Deus my first time out. No substitution for an experienced teacher.