Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

New User

dpm307

Hello Everyone

I am new at this, being 74 years old i just bought a Bounty Hunter Platinum. I have not tried it yet. Waiting for the weather to warm up. I live in a small town on the Monongahela river in PA. Looking for all the help i can get. Really looking forward to it.

Denny

Never too old to learn something new. I am 72 and purchased my first detector in July 2012. Been having a blast digging up things that have been lost. Spent a little time this evening in a city parkl. Didnt find much but dug up $2.70 in clad and a bunch of stinking lincolns;. Did find a couple of charms off a bracelet but they were junk. hh

The best pinpoiner by far is a Garrett pro pointer. It has sound and vibration so you can feel when you are getting close to your target. It also vibrates more the closer you get to the target. It is a great product. they cost around $125.