Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

New Video. Unboxing Racer pro pack

Hopefully the release date is remaining at mid to late Febuary as that will leave a month of woodland hunting before Turkey season shuts it down. I pre-ordered a Pro Pack and am chomping at the bit to try that 5 inch coil in several homesites hidden WAY back in the woods. Just the deer, the turkeys, and me......and hopefully...a Racer.

I haven't had it outdoors yet. I'm under 4 feet of snow! Even the beaches are all iced over! But I love what I see testing indoors...

C'mon Bill! We've seen that monster vehicle of yours. Load it up, grab Howard and drive South until you see dirt and sun and get with it! Where is your commitment, man?
PS I live in California and don't know the first thing about, what do you call it, snow?
Seriously, it will all work out eventually, I am sure.

Well I found a beach today that wasn't iced over. First impressions & a video soon ⛄️We look like a couple ninjas ready for battle with 18 degrees & wind whipping off the water. Right away I noticed how the Racer ID number locked in & stuck! Fishing weights were solid 82 from every sweep angle. More soon....

Now that is dedication there. That make me cold just looking at the picture. Let us know when you have the video up.