Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

New Weather Reaistant System for the GPX!

BootyHunter

So after the first few relic hunts and dealing with inclement weather and bagging our GPX's my good friend and hunting partner and myself new there had to be a better way. We discussed it and kicked around ideas on one of our 5+ hour rides home after a hunt. We both decided to come up with designs and then we would move forward. After a month, we looked at each others ideas and his was clearly the superior design, so we assembled them and have used them for 2 years in all kinds of inclement weather. They have worked flawlessly. See the Video for details, but they protect against rain, snow, mud, dirt and dust and are field deployable in less than 1 minute. They stay on your machine all the time and can be deployed or rolled up out of the way. They are super light weight and do not add any weight to the machine. They work with the Goldscreamer set up and the stock battery. Please watch the video for details. Since these have worked so well, we have decided to make these for sale. The price is $129 and we will ship these to addresses in the ConUs free of charge. Don't trust a $4000 detector to .50 cents of plastic. The best part about these is you put it on 1 time then you never have to fool with it again, it will be there when you need it, no matter what the forecast or what weather actually occurs. You can email orders to sjstewartkfd@yahoo.com put GPX WRS Order in the subject line and I will contact you about payment. Orders will be filled only when payment is received. A good chunk of the cost is materials.
You can see the video here:https://youtu.be/0rWOQ2-gxk8

Tye said:
Nice ! How does it seal the connection point between the box and shaft ?

Thanks for your interest. That would be considered a "trade secret". That would be like asking Coca Cola, what's your ingredients? Lol. It's a great system and far superior to the Zipping plastic bag that has been the only solution up to this point. If you're interested in purchasing one, please let me know. Thanks!

I ordered one of these rain covers and it is great. Very well made and is definitely better than a ziploc bag. This will definitely protect my investment. I highly recommend one of these to anybody who may be out in bad weather. I can't say enough about how great this cover is.