Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

NEw Xp backpack 280 coming

Really? Oh man I gotta have one of those! Was that a 13" coil he put inside? I gotta get my large coil in it.

That thing will allow me to keep everything I want with me rather than carrying my duffle bag and letting it lay somewhere. I hate letting it lay.
One day while I was detecting a large grassy area I took off my jacket because the sun decided to come out and guess what.. 40 yards from it and someone grabbed it and left.

I will likely get one. Good to store gear at home too. Sure will help me out. Not necessarily for Deus either.

That thing will allow me to keep everything I want with me rather than carrying my duffle bag and letting it lay somewhere. I hate letting it lay.
One day while I was detecting a large grassy area I took off my jacket because the sun decided to come out and guess what.. 40 yards from it and someone grabbed it and left.

It looks like it has lots of great features. But I wonder if they could have fit a big winter vest or coat in there as well as the two coils etc? I'm usually hiking in to sites in the middle of the woods and on the hike back out I often don't need to wear the same number of layers that I had on for the hike in.