Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

New xp

Fired89

Well I got my deus in yesterday been reading Andy's book today can't wait to give it a try, been swinging a ctx3030 for a year and after all day my tennis elbow is killing me so maybe this light wt deus is big on proformance

We'll do I really like the 3030 but some days after walking plouged fields it fills like the wt
Is about 50 pds. That's why I got the deus

I am pleased with both machines but my deus is the favorite of the two!

If the weather is a little warmer wed., I'm going to try and break the deus in.

I don't think anyone will regret buying the 11 in coil , its what should have been supplied with the Deus in the first place.
The CTX is like swinging the USS Nimitz , the Deus is light years ahead ! well it does look like the USS Enterprise NCC 1701 :laugh:

Fired89 said:
Well I got my deus in yesterday been reading Andy's book today can't wait to give it a try, been swinging a ctx3030 for a year and after all day my tennis elbow is killing me so maybe this light wt deus is big on proformance

I had a tennis elbow so bad I could hardly pick up a cup of coffee (this is bad since I only have one arm) I read about doing reverse curls with your arm on a table in a sports medicine book. It worked but I since found the Marcy Wedge which allows the same exercise more efficiently. It has helped countless friends. You can find it on Amazon.

Ripper said:
Fired89 said:

I had a tennis elbow so bad I could hardly pick up a cup of coffee (this is bad since I only have one arm) I read about doing reverse curls with your arm on a table in a sports medicine book. It worked but I since found the Marcy Wedge which allows the same exercise more efficiently. It has helped countless friends. You can find it on Amazon.

Doing loads of press ups would clear tennis elbow but as you say you have 1 arm that would be difficult unless you are a show off do them 1 handed which I think would end my days :D

Happy hunting .

I have both the CTX and the Deus. The first couple days that I spent in my test garden as well as the first site I went to left me somewhat disappointed. However, after reading Andy's book and spending more time with the machine it is now one of my favorite machines. I say this just to reiterate what we all know, that is, it takes a few days for you to click with a new detector.

Good luck! HH

Robert

Nuke em said:
Doing loads of press ups would clear tennis elbow but as you say you have 1 arm that would be difficult unless you are a show off do them 1 handed which I think would end my days :D

Happy hunting .

My pushup days ended when I retired from the Army in 1970... LOL

Ripper said:
Nuke em said:

Happy hunting .

My pushup days ended when I retired from the Army in 1970... LOL

My stopped when I got a fat gut LOL