Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

newbie "Johnny White Pail" finds first "O"

A

Anonymous

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
From the land of the Bluenose....went out for a little dig on Friday with the Bardman and newbie, "Johnny White Pail" (named after the white pail he first used to carry his digging utensils and sit on)to a park in the middle of the province. After a few road construction delays we arrived at the park that had obviously never had a coil swung over it and was as virgin as freshly fallen snow , not that I'm wishing any on anyone.
On a most pleasant day with the ground being a soft and easy to dig in type we immediately were digging our feeble little brains (all of us 50 or plus 50) out with the newbie finding his first ever ring which was a silver SHS school one just five minutes after I told the guys that I could smell a ring near by.
So for an hour and half we dug with Johnny White Pail finding 25 coins a ring and a demolition derby dinkie that was beyond repair, The Bardman around 25 coins , two bridge tokens and possibly a silver 68 dime (no word back yet on that) whereas the ole bouy sweated up 92 coins including a 68 silver quarter.
Today was a dark and drury one with the entire time spent on the field umping 6 ladies games.......that I "dug" too. "Your outta here!"