Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Nice finds tonight

MrGee

First of all, can't do pics because my $400 Digital camera in broken. A tiny plastic clip that holds the battery in place broke off and according to HP, is only replaceable with a full factory rebuild.. Still considering what to do.

Now for tonights finds: Went to my neighbors house after work and within a three foot grid found a brand new 2010 Hot Spring Ark. commerative quarter (didn't know there was such a thing). In the same hole was a 1934 BUFFALO NICKLE (a first for me), and about a foot away a 1968 Kennedy half and another 2 feet further on, a 1953 wheat cent. It has been a great week since on Sunday I found a childs 10K gold ring with an amethyst in it. That was my first genuine gold since a jeweler told me that my previous rings were plated. I am pleased!

Got an apartment bulding in town that was originally a hospital. It was converted to apartments and a couple of years ago it was closed down because they discovered it was full of asbestos (not much of a surprise for a building built around the 1920's or 30;s). It's been sitting empty ever since. Think i'll go down there tomorrow.

MrGee

Alright!:super:Nice finds!:clapping:WTG!:thumbup:Congrats on the gold!:cheers:
Have fun hunting around that old building:detecting:Sounds promising! Best of luck to ya!:biggrin:Happy Hunting!:)