Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Nice silver bracelet

rarysgaard

It had rained most of the day, but got out for a short hunt. Found a nice little silver bracelet. I will try & post pictures in the near future. One question, when I fouund the bracelet in the ground it gave me a 49 reading. I thought it was gold, but later I put it on the ground and swept it and it read 83? Why would this be?

If it was near another non-ferrous target or even iron, there will be target ID averaging. Try it with different targets side by side about an inch apart and see for yourself, its an eye opener.

A few weeks ago I got a silver necklace and heart pendant with my AT-Pro, the reading was in the 60's which is medium tone range, but I was getting alot of high tones in there. The silver chain was throwing the VDI off. And the ground here is like 91 on the GB, so its high mineralization. Just dig good tones, and ignore the VDI if its saying junk and the tones say DIG! I can't wait till I get my DEUS!