Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Nickels anyone ?

BH_Landstar_

$2.15 worth ...... and some quarters .... $10.50 and a little silver too.

All dug today, found with the Gold Bug Pro using the 11" DD coil.

That was the first thing I noticed, which makes sense considering it's primary purpose. Was this a park or school? The GBP is a lot fun, isn't it?

Jimbog said:
That was the first thing I noticed, which makes sense considering it's primary purpose. Was this a park or school? The GBP is a lot fun, isn't it?

School field.

So were you picking nickels primarily ? That is a lot. But the Gb does seem to scream on them.

Bart, these coins and silver all came from a school field.

JimGilmore, I was pulling hits from 50 - 75 and 85 - 90 as I was looking for the gold and silver. Pulled a lot of canslaw and pull tabs to get this lot today I can tell ya !

Nice finds !!!!

Nice!

Speaking of nickles. I found two good size silver necklace chains that were stamped 925. Both of them rung up as a nickle. :shrug: