Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

No gold but

Allen in MT

It was a nice weekend to get out and just be out and about, Rained Friday afternoon and evening and then early Sat morning the fog was in,(fog lifting 1st picture), but the best time of the day is still about 6am. Had a fire built and the coffee on (2nd pic) and it was just relaxing. This is at our spot by the creek that we bought a few years back, only 121 miles from home, so makes a nice weekend get away.Friend of mine got this nugget (3rd pic) which come out to a little over 11 grams. I'm getting it framed for him.
Might not be doing to much of this weekend stuff as desiel is now $2.72 here.
hagd
Allen in MT

Allen nice gold and looks great sitting in those quartz crystals. Like that fog and cool weather in Montana. Cooled off here in Kalifornia but diesel is over three bucks a gallon here. Pondmn

GAWD where do u live ...have u a spare bed...can feed me for a month .....and desiel is $1.20 a litre.......here in oz...

jh

beautiful....country
oh and the gold is good 2 lol

Great pics,nice spot,fantastic gold.Diesel in redding,calif., is $3.16 + thanx for a moment of time.Tons a au 2 u 2-John

Say Scotty, remember when a gal cost 55c.
I heard today the Molbourne had the most expensive 'fuel' in Australia.
Total bull of course, the haven't considered the prices in Norseman. . .

lemons

Don

Better watch! The Oil companies will report you to the Feds. The Feds will claim your trying to avoid the taxes. The Revenuers will come, smash your still and confiscate your diesel.

Luck
Paul

Allen

You had a great subject to photograph. Thats a masterful setting and camera work. I think it belongs in a book or magazine.

Luck
Paul

HEY YEAH.....gawd i cant afford to go down the street ...have to ride the bike and what a bastard carring 4 slabs on ya handle bars ...lol.......gunna cost about a grand to drive over the west next year,,,, And me wirh a thumping 4x4....where the old holden ute i had a couple of years back.....on gas v8....used to cruise accross the nullabor from my home in vic to cal $150 bucks

jh