Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

No Pinpoint Audio and bad time keeping on D2 running ver 2.0

Yes, that's a couple of my qualms as well. Along with the pinpointer not connecting reliably

While hunting last week in Illinois my deus 2 with 1.10 was going from loud to quiet while in disc mode , pinpoint was fine . sube

Yes, that's a couple of my qualms as well. Along with the pinpointer not connecting reliably
PP not connecting reliably…AMEN!! About the only gripe I have but I’m back to .71….again. I think on one hand having the choice to swap out versions is cool but on the other hand I think it gives people too much to think about, like if one of the other versions is “better”. I started with v.71 and rocked the house. After trying the subsequent versions I’m still a fencesitter, but .71 always delivers and there aren’t so many things to tweak. I just haven’t seen big (or really any) improvements in long term results with all of the tweakable things. That’s me though…

As soon as/if it warms up and quits snowing I want to try again with headphones. See if the pinpoint problem is the same. Can't do much with the clock other than resetting it when I go out.

PP not connecting reliably…AMEN!! About the only gripe I have but I’m back to .71….again. I think on one hand having the choice to swap out versions is cool but on the other hand I think it gives people too much to think about, like if one of the other versions is “better”. I started with v.71 and rocked the house. After trying the subsequent versions I’m still a fencesitter, but .71 always delivers and there aren’t so many things to tweak. I just haven’t seen big (or really any) improvements in long term results with all of the tweakable things. That’s me though…
I've gone back to disconnected mode for the pinpointer. Much less frustrating than having to turn it off and on a couple times to connect.

I've gone back to disconnected mode for the pinpointer. Much less frustrating than having to turn it off and on a couple times to connect.
Interesting concept but a bit awkward at times. Good to see you back brother!

I have done further testing and determined that the pinpoint audio works fine when I am using a headset; deus remote and ws6 puck on the headphones. Clock still out of wack, guess I could use that as an excuse for being late getting home since I do not wear a watch.. :rant: :clapping:I think I will attempt to do the update to VER. 2 again and see if that has any effect.

What I do not like is turning off the pinpointer you have to push another button I always forget
Mark

I program the pinpointer for use without connection to the Deus II..