Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Nokta, can you please give us a idea when the Racer will be delivered to the US distributor?

jtalley007

It's great to see the videos from testers but it's driving us crazy the suspense.
Our relic hunting ends in March so really need to get one soon.

Jerry

We are planning to ship them the week of the 23rd (and yes Feb not March:) hoping that all goes well... so far, all good!
Any changes or updates, I will definitely keep you posted.

To NOKTA DETECTORS: Do you still plan on shipping them on the week of the 23rd of February???? Turkey season (starting at the first of April) is going to close down alot of my detecting sites. I have pre-paid for a Racer Pro-Pack and am excited about getting mine. All of the report data seems great and has given me confidence that i am getting a worthy detector. Thank you.......Kevin B.

I was advised yesterday by my dealer that delivery would be delayed a few weeks so some problems could be corrected. No details however. I would like to get mine too but in the end I don't mind a delay if it saves some possible warranty hassle later. Let's face it, some detectors by insertcompanyhere were sent to market with problems, discovered and discussed almost right away on forums, only to have the companies scrambling to find solutions and get things corrected ASAP. Always frustrating for all parties.

Ya I got the same message from the dealer I put my order in with. He stated it will be about mid March when they will be shipping ??

That's ok----we would sure rather them take their time & get any problems that might have arisen ironed out before releasing the Racer.------We have been thru enough rush releases on detectors that had issues.-------We may well be seeing quality control in action right now.-----------Del

Maybe there are working to save the settings like CoRe unit. Shouldn't be difficult to make happen maybe. Just thinking out loud.