Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Nokta Makro Simplex Plus Wireless

MigColG

This machine is not playing, I have 15 and 20 year old detectors that were good in their day. I decided to get "modern" and looked at every detector on the market. Price not being a hindrance, I could have bought any unit I wanted. It just seemed to make sense to buy the Simplex based upon reviews. My experience in the field with the Simplex validates the positive claims. There is no "beginner" or "intermediate" labels that apply here, the Simplex is fantastic machine. Someone said that they should raise the price of the Simplex, maybe the other brands should lower theirs.

I’ll say it again. The simplex has the detecting world economy all out of whack. It’s just ruining the used detector and high end machine sales. Has to be. You can spend 500$ over the cost of a simplex and not get that much more “performance”, simply gain some adjustability. Crazy.
So does that mean that the next machine will have a lower price point as to not place such a large gap between “high end” and “beginner”? Right now it’s 254 for a simplex and 750 for the anfibio. The anfibio won’t outperform the simplex often enough for most users to justify buying it IMO. It really kinda makes me dislike the simplex. I tell you this, the Kruzer/Anfibio has gotten no love from Nokta in terms of updates since that little devil simplex was born. What about all the customers with high end machines not getting improvements? They really should update them because now they are worth nothing in the aftermarket. They did that to themselves by rapidly out doing their own products. What happens when they can’t out do the last machine? People thought the Equinox stirred up detecting, nahh. the simplex is like the Berlin Wall coming down.

This machine is not playing, I have 15 and 20 year old detectors that were good in their day. I decided to get "modern" and looked at every detector on the market. Price not being a hindrance, I could have bought any unit I wanted. It just seemed to make sense to buy the Simplex based upon reviews. My experience in the field with the Simplex validates the positive claims. There is no "beginner" or "intermediate" labels that apply here, the Simplex is fantastic machine. Someone said that they should raise the price of the Simplex, maybe the other brands should lower theirs.
Come on! Tell us what you really think. LOL just kidding. I think you're right, I have really enjoyed mine so far using the stock coil but now I'm going to change to the SP24 and see how it goes. Best of luck to you.

Come on! Tell us what you really think. LOL just kidding. I think you're right, I have really enjoyed mine so far using the stock coil but now I'm going to change to the SP24 and see how it goes. Best of luck to you.
The SP24 is an excellent coil, I love mine and I think you will love yours