Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Nokta or a MineLab?

Johnnythunders

Would like a little input.
I just sold a New Nox800 and took a $60 loss.Because when I bought it in July 2021 thought I would be using it
but turned out I was kinda busy and Sold it yesterday.
But I was looking around and saw the Nokta Brand ,Never heard of them but after reading a tads I liked what I was reading about the Nokta Makro Anfibio.
Seemed like the price was right and it seems that its built in Istanbul Turkey(Better then everything else made in Asia}
I see that a New Nokta Legend Pro is out and Not sure if its better then the Nokta Makro Anfibio?But I feel that there might be a replacement soon
with the Makro Anfibio since its a few years old and seems every metal detector company are upgrading their detectors much sooner.............JT

Last edited:
The Legend is just released with (so far anyway) no reviews on the final version of the machine. There are a few reviews of the beta version - while very early, the Legend appears to be a very capable machine.

I read that NM is discontinuing the Kruzer line, and the single frequency Anfibio (but is keeping the Anfibio Multi in their lineup). The Anfibio Multi is an excellent metal detector. Built like a tank and waterproof to 16 feet. It can be a very deep machine (with the right coil) and/or a very fast machine - depending upon the program chosen. The Anfibio features a lot of user options. I am especially fond of the ability to change tone breaks and the ability to change volume/tone in the bins. It is a bit of a hot rod machine though, so don't be afraid of lowering sensitivity (it will still find deep targets). I like the 7-inch concentric coil quite a lot, but the stock coil is excellent as well (and very deep). I believe the Anfibio Multi is heavier than the Legend - and likely a bit more robust in build.

I will be getting the Legend Pro but cannot say that it will surpass the Anfibio Multi in all performance aspects (too early to know at this stage). As of now I have no intentions to sell my Anfibio Multi, but may decide to sell my Multi Kruzer (also a very capable machine) if the Legend performs as well as it seems to (based on the very few videos out thus far).

Would like a little input.
I just sold a New Nox800 and took a $60 loss.Because when I bought it in July 2021 thought I would be using it
but turned out I was kinda busy and Sold it yesterday.
But I was looking around and saw the Nokta Brand ,Never heard of them but after reading a tads I liked what I was reading about the Nokta Makro Anfibio.
Seemed like the price was right and it seems that its built in Istanbul Turkey(Better then everything else made in Asia}
I see that a New Nokta Legend Pro is out and Not sure if its better then the Nokta Makro Anfibio?But I feel that there might be a replacement soon
with the Makro Anfibio since its a few years old and seems every metal detector company are upgrading their detectors much sooner.............JT

The Legend is a completely different machine than the Anfibio. The "Anfibio Multi" is a multi frequency metal detector model which can be operated at one of three frequencies of 5 kHz, 14 kHz and 20 kHz at a time, meaning it sucks on a saltwater beach. The Legend is a simultaneous multi frequency metal detector, which means it runs all those freqs at the same time, making it Perfect for saltwater metal detecting - and everywhere else. It also allows you to use a single frequency if you want to for gold nuggets, and deep silver/copper coins! Oh, and the Legend actually costs less than the Anfibio.

A friend of mine does really well on ssltwater beaches with his Anfibio......not all single frequency machines fail on saltwater beaches.I used to use a whites m6 on saltwater beaches and it was a great wet sand machine.