Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Nokta velox one

Hello cedar swamp
besides having a fors gold, which i use for my main detector. I also bought a velox one couple years ago. it is a awesome detector. it doesnt have search modes like fors but rather adjustments. real simple. with my experiences with both. fors gold and velox get the same awesome depths on gold and coins etc. i think fors gold is alittle louder on faint targets so when i use velox, it is better with headphones. the velox doesnt have a display screen but it will get great depths on targets. even tiny stuff. the fors gold has better features. display scrern; vibrate mode, flashlight, etc. but velox will hear everything fors gold hears which puts both ahead of any vlf on depth. both are a great product. velox one was the detector that put nokta on my map of great detectors.
Take care
they do have videos on youtube for depth test for both on noktas channel.