Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Non AT Pro user Question...

darrenb

Ok guys, it seems that Garrett has the falsing problem sorted out with the AT Pro, so I now have a question. Has anyone compared the Ace 350 to the AT? I have a 350 with the EXCelerator 10x14 coil, and am wondering if the AT would be a deeper machine. I keep hearing great reviews about the depth of the AT, but I'm doing pretty good with the ace. I'm getting a decent signal in good ground on a dime down to about 9 inches. What kinds of depths are you guys getting on clad dimes or quarters? I'm really looking for a good excuse to order an AT!
Thanks in advance.
Darren

Now I don't know that for a fact, but read it some place.
I do know that its supposed to be one heck of a unit.
I bought one and its in Garland right now getting the coil fix.
I can't wait to get out and actually use it.
I did go outside with it to listen, etc, and other than all the falsing, it seems like a great machine.

I have never owned a Garrett before but I will tell you why I ordered the At Pro this weekend

The price is very good
The ability to find targets among iron trash
The ability to get it wet
Being a beach hunter it seems like it is capable of hunting wet sand. Very impressive for a single frequency machine.

I believe your 350 has a good price. But the other three?