Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Nothing But Compliments Today Water Detecting With The AT MAX (another 2 rings)

John-Edmonton

Staff member

Real hot today! Got up at 06:00, ate, and packed my AT MAX which has been finding many rings this summer. Hit the lake and was in the water at 09:15. I brought along my floating "sand sifter" to speed things up getting out my targets in the sand in the long handled water scoop. It also allows me to collect a lot of junk, like old pop cans and bottles. When families saw what was in my floating sifter, they were very thankful and never held back saying so.

Here's 2 rings I found. One was metal (?) and the other was a headless angel, made of pewter. I also got a small earring and a cool copper medallion, attached to a thin chain, still intact.

As you can see......my floating sifter was full. Good PR for all of us.