Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

nt

Same here Teknetics....I love all of your old machine and the greatest day of our lives was when you vcame back on the market! I hope you are checking this board. I want that smaller coil too, and have defaulted buying one for that reason so far....That's not to say I'm not going to order one tomorrow! But I'm fighting it, very hard!

It's winning...but I'm still holding out. My wife already is sold on your machine, because of what her old one does.......

But me ....well I'm KCK and so far I'm fightinmg and waiting!

So far....

You hear me don't you!

I was just getting ready to ask all the guys, and girls tonight... not to post anymore details about them hunting with the T2 and the great Find's Stories. That way it would be a little easier for me not to order one...

Oh No..... I sound like I got it pretty bad don't I ?

hehehe
KCK

n/t

And do you go to Planted Hunts? Ther ei s one in Shreve Ohio and I plan to attend it this year! You know anything about it?

of Shreve. I know about that hunt, "Treasure Week", but I don't attend. I usually threaten to every year but something always seem to conflict. :)

Well let's do it this year BUckeye it would be a blast! Plus what if I found $4,000.00 and you found the other $4,000.00.... we could both get a Teknetics T2 hehehehe

Hey I'll even bring my digger they would love that! NOT! hehehe

n/t