Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

ocean city, md today

A

Anonymous

hi all,
Went to O.C.at 5am. Did 135th st to delaware line.
finished up with a real stiff back. The 10' coil can be murder. Found 146 coins. Some of the beach was frozen, and I didn't take my $ store hatchet. Also on my way back I had to leave some deep coins. Found a live hermit crab in a shell. Didn't know they survived around here. First one I've ever seen at the shore. Here's my find.
147coins-40q,46d,6n,54p fewsinkers,spoons,key,etc. No rings. Air temp was 27 when I left. My butt must have been 20. Didn't see any other crazy TH'ers.
Good luck to all.