Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Ok,...we know your out there!!! Let's talk detectors...

beachguy777

:);):D Alright, I admit it, I'm at it again, tryin' to trick you guys in to reading this message, but wait, "don't touch that dial", I promise I won't get "heavy" on you this time. I was reading one of Mike's older messages and he was talking about how he wished more of you would join in on the forum talk. I couldn't agree with him more. I admit I'm a real "yapper" here, and I'm relatively new to the site, but I really do wish more of you would join in with us on the forum. I know it can kind of be scary sometimes to stick your neck out there for the whole world to see, but you know when it gets right down to it, it's not all that bad. I think you can see that the people on this forum are pretty down to earth, friendly people. I havn't had any bad experiences yet, even though I've definitely said some goofy stuff and gave out some downright wrong information, but I just went back and ammended it, and it seemed to work out fine. These people are pretty forgiving and you know you don't have to be some kind of high tech guy, or super guru or something to get on here and talk. Just jump on board and tell us how your doing. I'd love to here where some of you hunt at and the kind of stuff your finding. To me it's pretty interesting, because a lot of us are from different states and even different countries. I'd love to here more tales from across the ocean. What's goin on in France or Spain, or Australia. Hey, that's where Minelab came from for Pete's sake.:) But anyway, sure I'm jabbin you in the ribs a little here, but all I'm really tryin' to do is get some more of you off the bench and into the conversations. To me, it would make it that much more interesting. And like Mike was saying, maybe the reason some of the tech guys from the company's and such aren't on here more is because they probably have to be very careful not to say anything that might compromise their company. I don't know for sure, but even if they don't get on board, we've still got each other to talk about stuff. After all, I'd say your pretty interestid in metal detectors or you wouldn't even be reading this forum message. I mean that in a nice way, though. Come on in, the waters fine and the fish here won't bite you too hard. :razz:

Yea, I'm a real blabber mouth alright. I get home around 11 at night, and there's no one to talk to except the dog, so what do I do. Like the ghostbusters say: "Who ya gonna call"?? Well I can't call Dan Akroid, so I call you guys. I get on the forum and go nuts. I'm trying to tone it down, but it's kind of therapy for me, however I don't want to go to the point where I'm bumming everybody out with a bunch of nonsense or too much Jibber jabber, so I write letters like this one hoping people will forgive me, and at the same time trying to make you laugh a little. You guys make me smile with a lot of the stuff you write, especially Shagger with his back hoe thing. I get such a kick out of that, that I try and make a comeback or an add on to it whenever I get a chance. To me it's just trying to have some fun and poke at him a little. You guys let me know if I'm gettin to wacko here or overdoing it too much and I'll T R Y to calm it down if I can, but it's just like smoking cigaretts, I just gotta write another message. Maybe they've got an online forum therapist I could talk to. you know, somebody that's skilled in metaldetectoritis.:b I'm not sure if my insurance plan will cover it but it's worth a shot. What do you think??? I'll tell you what I think. I think I'm fallin' off the deep end.:):D:b Well as long as I fall into a pool of old coins with a water proof Quatro in my hands, I'll be alright. You know I'm just pullin your lariett here. That's what 9 hours of delivering lab specimins will do to you. I had to sneek over to one of the local high schools and whip out the old Blue Beast just to calm my nerves down a little. Sometimes it's slow enough I can do that, even though I usually only find clad coins, it's still kinda fun. Anyway, you all know I'm just jivin ya on this message. I'm just lettin my ya ya's out as Mick Jagger used to say. You guys have a good weekend and go find some cool treasure or something and I'll try and do the same.:geek: